It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
WFXR/WWCW, the local FOX and CW affiliates in beautiful southwest Virginia is looking for a creative Promotions Producer. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing, client marketing and special projects.
- Write, produce, shoot and edit compelling on-air and online PSA’s, promos and image campaigns, community interviews, and client marketing as needed
- Create stunning graphic designs for station campaigns and/or commercial clients
- Collaborate with the creative team on long-range initiatives.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
- Work with News, Production and Sales Departments on various projects
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
- Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
- Work as team member during station community events
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong non-linear editing skills
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop
- Passion for strong image and promotion writing
- Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony, Canon, and Blackmagic Cameras
- Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!