Full Job Description
We are looking for a highly driven camera operator/editor hybrid who is keen to grow with our company. This is a remote role and can be performed from anywhere in the US. We are looking for a creative and talented editor who is open to working remotely and also capable and open to the idea of traveling as a camera operator (whenever life resumes to normal). You must be self-motivated, able to work independently and under close direction, comfortable working under tight deadlines, and flexible to work extended hours and weekends as needed. Your edits may vary day to day. Some weeks you may be working on a long-form, observational documentary, other weeks you will be working on quick turnaround, social media edits. You must be flexible and able to adapt to a variety of editing styles (instructional, documentary, promos, snappy social content, etc.). In terms of camera operating, you must be comfortable may shooting interviews, observational documentaries, and run and gun style content.
Our website: SiftCreative.com
* Comfortable with own sound mix and color grade on edits
* Comfortable reformatting 16x9 edits for 1x1 and 9x16
* Willing to work weekends or extended hours when an edit or shoot requires it
* Flexibility for domestic and international travel
* Willing to travel at times on short notice as we have shoots that require flexibility.
* Has valid passport
* Has edited content for a variety of mediums
* Has a sports editing background
* Has a flexible editing style that can adapt to different briefs
* Strong understanding of Adobe Premiere
* Proficient in After Effects
* Should be organized, technical, flexible, and creative.
Desired, but not essential:
* Tennis knowledge/fandom
* Experience with Sony FS7 or Sony A7s
* Drone skills
About Sift Creative
We are a Los Angeles based production company. We specialize in sports content, especially tennis. We co-produce the ATP Tour’s weekly TV show, ATP Tour Uncovered, which airs in over 150 countries. We also produce a variety of other social media content, shows, commercials, corporate videos, and features.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Adobe Premiere: 3 years (Required)
Filming: 3 years (Required)
Company's website: siftcreative.com
Company's Facebook page: Facebook.com/SiftCreative
Work Remotely: Yes
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.