Shadow day ops throughout morning; Assume overflow responsibilities when needed; ie room setup, communicating with the producers and/or artists when necessary; Setting up virtuals via Streambox/TVips
First-hand communication with Producers, upon arrival and throughout the day.
Escort clients to bays when needed; act as support/backup Day Ops
Preparations for Projects/Sessions
Execute pickup shot work orders
Enter Booking Sheets and print work orders prior to sessions
Confirm all material needed for project has arrived and has been forwarded to the appropriate individual(s)
Execution of Job
Ensure all resources assigned to job are available as scheduled
Ensuring all work orders are filled out and submitted, following up where needed.
Actualize work orders for Producers sign off; including Ops specs which is generated in CDI
Main point of contact for scheduling booking Virtual Host Sessions for other offices
Communicating with our Engineers if any network issues arise when needed.
Oversee all commercial scheduling by sending artist’s avails; placing holds in Xytech
Working directly with producers on a daily basis; securing all resources prior to session
Create work orders and enter holds in Xytech
Send daily schedules to colorists at EOD
Act as backup to centralized scheduling dept.
Inputting all missing timesheets and submitting to payroll and making necessary revisions/updates when needed
What You Bring:
• A solid understanding and background in Post-Production workflow.
• 1-3 years related experience as a Post-Production Coordinator.
• Excellent working knowledge with MS Excel, and at least one working experience with a production shot/asset tracking system.
• Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed. Proven planning and problem-solving abilities are required.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and reporting to multiple project managers.
• Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
• The ability to work overtime when necessary.
• Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com