You’ll work collaboratively with inspiring and international creatives (producers, copywriters, designers, video editors, etc.) to envision and execute wonderful pieces that will engage with our audience and meet marketing strategies and objectives.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of video and visual narrative who can master and further improve our content, developing innovative new formats and creative concepts.
• 5+ years experience as a cinematographer, working in pre-production, production, and post-production in the digital field (social media, advertising, fiction, and documentary).
• 5+ years of experience filming content, both long and short pieces.
• Knowledge about cameras, gear, and tripods.
• High level of understanding when it comes to narratives and scripts.
• Highly proactive, organized, digitally focused, and a great team player.
• Please note this is a non-union position.
It’s a plus:
• Video editing abilities.
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects tools.
• An eye for color correction/finishing.
• Other languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian.
• Filming projects for the Editorial Content department in the US, managing every aspect of camera, lighting, sound, and post-production of the final content.
• Introduce new and creative audiovisual formats that connect with our community.
• Seek audiovisual excellence in each piece of content.
• Have the ability to anticipate the needs of every shoot.
• Be responsible for the quality of all of our audio and visual content.
• Leadership skills, ability to support and inspire your team.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented. You find and solve problems within the workflow of each project.
• You have unquestionable artistic judgment.
• You are up-to-date with the latest content trends out there.
• You are committed to meeting deadlines.
• You are passionate about everything creative.
• You are a team player.
• You are proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You are flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
• You are positive.
• You are a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• You have sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• A salary based on your experience and profile.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com