The Production Assistant must have a friendly demeanor and enjoy helping others. In addition to working closely with the Line Producer, Production Manager and Production Coordinators to facilitate daily tasks, the Production Assistant will also provide support to Artists, Supervisors, and IT/Operations as needed.
Requirements Role & Responsibilities
• Assist Line Producer, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and/or Production Coordinators as needed.
• Arrange and take notes during production meetings and distribute meeting minutes as applicable.
• Facilitate artists requests under the supervision of the Line Producer, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and/or Production Coordinators.
• Adhere to the deadlines and the production quotas as applicable.
• Conduct research as requested and communicate all necessary information.
• Perform data entry and/or production tracking upkeep as needed.
• Upload, download and/or distribute production documents as applicable.
• Assist in running daily review sessions.
• Help to prepare and maintain up-to-date materials.
• Help to organize/prepare events.
• Assist with other related production tasks at the discretion of the Producer.
• Proactive and able to work under own initiative
• Confident clear communicator
• Good organizational skills
• Professional and friendly manner
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Interest in production management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop and basic graphic design a plus
• Available to work extended hours and weekends on occasion
• Experience in customer service a plus
About BRON Studios
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds. We are seeking an enthusiastic, pro-active individual to join our Production Team.