Virtual Healthcare Communication, Film, Webcasting and Meeting Planning Production Company located in the Northern Chicago Suburbs seeking an Assistant Producer to join our team! You will assist in the production of virtual meetings and if qualified, with video editing and production.
- Assist in the production of virtual meetings
- Assist in the editing and production of video (if qualified)
- Schedule virtual meetings
- Work with production team
- Develop and implement new systems
- Perform all other production tasks as directed
- 4 year college education from a respected institution such as Northwestern University
- Professional production experience in Zoom, Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams and / or other virtual platforms as well as editing platforms such as Adobe Premiere and / or AVID
- Previous experience in the production of virtual meetings and / or filmmaking, video production and video editing
- Highly technical, eager, intelligent, youthful in spirit, hard working, well-presented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- ?Strong organizational skills
For 42 years, this Chicago North Suburban based healthcare communication company has been in the business of video and film production, virtual communication and meeting planning. As the inventor of new technologies our innovations in film and communication have literally changed the way business meets virtually and the way communication is disseminated in our world. If you’ve always wanted to be an important member of a cutting edge boutique company, if you’ve always wanted to make a difference helping patients and physicians especially now during the pandemic rather than be a cog in a wheel, you might want to consider this family friendly company that’s been shaking up the meetings, communication and film industry for four decades to the delight of their satisfied clients.
(Note: for reasons of privacy, we will reveal the company name if you’re selected for an initial interview. Thank you for your understanding).