E! News is seeking an Accounting Assistant to work with all day-to-day operations as outlined below.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 15, 2022
- Data entry as needed, including journal entries for studio charges, and distribution charges as requested by manager.
- Research studio costs and obtain backup.
- Distribute all incoming production accounting reports and related documents.
- Update and distribute various internal Production Finance reports.
- Assist with accounts payable for 1st assistant.
- Assist 1st assistant with purchase card reports and distribution.
- Establish and maintain complete files as needed.
- Prepare all documents for scanning and maintain boxes of returned documents.
- Input of purchase orders into accounting system.
- Run and manage exception reports in Scenechronize.
- Assist with other special projects as required (for example: funding reconciliations, bank reconciliations, implementation of new procedures, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work within a team environment in close quarters.
- Readiness to learn new skills and take on new tasks at any time.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.