NBC Universal: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the SVP & GM, Business Development & Digital Platforms, as well as the SVP, Production and Marketing by managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements, and assisting with research and presentation materials.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 08, 2023
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the SVP & GM, Business Development & Digital Platforms, as well as the SVP, Production and Marketing by managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements, and assisting with research and presentation materials.
- Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars
- Generate, maintain, and track all notes and outcomes from meetings
- Provide project and day-to-day support to the SVP & GM, Business Development & Digital Platforms, as well as the SVP, Production and Marketing
- Assist in the development of presentations and sales materials
- Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, and ensure collection of required travel documentation
- Prepares and processes P-card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; Ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to corporate credit card
- Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
- Composes and type routine e-mail correspondence to both internal and external partners
- Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g., faxing, photocopying, and filing
- Assists other department members as necessary
- Coordinate arrangements for offsite meetings, events, trade shows, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a senior level executive
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of Keynote a plus.
- Knowledge of all basic office equipment required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative - Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
- Detailed Oriented - Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
- Organization - In order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and execution of work
- Team Player - Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
- Confidentiality - Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
- Flexibility - Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $45,000 - $55,000 Annual Salary