The After Effects Character Animator role is to communicate with the After Effects Animation leadership team to provide animation for episodic television productions.
Greater Atlanta Area
Dec 28, 2022
- At least 2 years experience in Character Animation
- Strong demo reel and resume showcasing your animation skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus
- Compositing or VFX experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of traditional animation skills along with the ability to incorporate those skills into a preexisting rig
- Well-versed in all aspects of the animation pipeline and possesses a strong grasp of real world acting, file organization, and cinematic storytelling.
- Ability to contribute effectively and collaboratively in a team environment, but successful working on your own with clear direction
- Great problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive team-oriented attitude
- Precomping of files to set up for later animation and EFX
- Adding lip sync to head files
- Animating characters within After Effects
- Possibly adding EFX to a scene
- Reworking and adjusting scenes based on feedback and notes from supervisors, Art Direction or Producers
- Collaborate across all departments to create realistic animations serving the cinematic vision of directors
- Communicate effectively with the production team
- Must reside in GA or be willing to relocate.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the US.
- Must be able to provide proof of COVID vaccination and boosters.
Estimated start: January 2023
Hourly range: $24.00-29.00 hr