Nickelodeon Animation Studio is searching for a line producer for upcoming animated series and animated feature.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 15, 2022
- Create and supervise the overall production schedule from pre-production through final delivery.
- Revising or adjusting the schedule to ensure final delivery to client.
- Disseminating schedule information to all production personnel and ancillary departments.
- Tracking production progress and updating production schedule on an ongoing basis.
- Creating and maintaining, with upper management production budget. Liaison with Accountant for budgetary information on production. Liaison with overseas production to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Responsible for communication between production unit and overseas studio.
- Gives feedback with upper management in setting deals with overseas studio.
- Negotiates overseas deals.
- Negotiates talent contracts.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a line producer on an animated TV series for major animation studio(s).
- Must work well within deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.