As an Animator, you will work with a team that is pioneering new forms of storytelling, creating mixed reality content for film, games, sports, music videos, fashion, and metaverse experiences.
London, United Kingdom
Dec 01, 2022
Dimension is a leader in real-time 3D content, specialising in advanced virtual worlds, virtual humans, and virtual production for the entertainment industry. As an Animator, you will work with a team that is pioneering new forms of storytelling, creating mixed reality content for film, games, sports, music videos, fashion, and metaverse experiences.
As an Animator, you will work alongside 100 curious and creative minds. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies. We offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits including flexible hours, as well as unrivalled access to on set experience. We encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
Animator Role Description
- We have an incredibly exciting roadmap and are building out the team to develop it. As a result we’re looking for a talented Animator to join our Character team whose goal is to revolutionise the film, fashion, sport, and music industries
- Reporting directly into the Lead Character Artist, and working alongside another animator, you’ll be responsible for delivering high quality digital humans for real time applications.
- As well as key frame animation, our animators are expected to work with data sets from our inhouse capture systems, including 2 x vicon mo-cap studios, XSENS suits, and markerless tracking technology.
- Dimension is a real time focused company working in Unreal. Your experience as a character animator within the games or VFX industry will set you up to be an absolute rockstar within the department.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced technologies in avatar and character creation, embracing new methodologies and technologies for both Mo-Cap data and 3D body-scans, to produce world-class assets that will revolutionise high profile applications across film, sport, music and other mixed reality experiences.
Animator Skill Requirements
- 3 years + minimum experience as a character Animator.
- You have good 3d animation skills, focusing on character movement, weight and performance
- A fundamental understanding of how to import and set-up animation assets in Unreal Engine.
- Experience in both key-frame and motion capture, with a good understanding of how to utilise both effectively in the production of animated content.
We receive lots of applications so if you want to stand out from the crowd, you’ll boast about your experience working with mo-cap technologies and the workflows around it.