NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks an Animator to join our mobile team and work closely with Mobile Animators, the Mobile Art Lead and additional development partners to maintain and create high quality animations for real time in-game character movement.
Greater Chicago Area
Apr 22, 2022
The person assists the Art Lead in helping define process and pipelines, along with aesthetic goals.
- Responsible for animating 3D character models and cameras in a realistic game. This includes repurposing the studio’s vast existing animation library, capturing and processing new Motion Capture data, manual key framing, and facial/lip synch animations.
- Bug fixing
- Participates in departmental meetings, shares personal ideas, and defines the look and feel of characters.
- Assists in R+D efforts for tools, enhancements, and integration of new technology.
- Works with Designers and Engineers to prototype new game features.
- 3 years of Game Industry Animation experience
- 1 shipped game title.
- Fluent in Motion Builder
The Nice to Haves
- Experience with Unreal 4 (or 5), Motion capture systems, Perforce, JIRA.
- Brings high level of artistic accomplishment to each solution