Sinclair Digital has a new opportunity for an Art Production Manager who will play a key role in developing and managing our digital art production.
Greater Seattle Area
Oct 13, 2022
This role will be exemplary of our high standards and passion to strive for excellence, helping to drive a leading position in quality, visual design and production, while also lifting the company values to even greater heights.
Essential job responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate is a strong project manager and leader who can inspire and direct a team of creative artists and deliver to an aggressive production schedule.
- Develop new visual brands using 2D, 3D, motion graphics, and video across a wide range of art styles.
- Provide guidance for artists and designers as they explore concepts, revise and fine tune prototypes, leading the way towards the strongest visual concept possible.
- Provide management oversight and instruction to artists, while guiding and directing them towards results which meets the needs of the product vision.
- Assemble production schedules, including time estimation, resource allocation, scheduling and budgeting.
- Conduct visual tests, color studies and any other R&D as needed, working with feedback to align visuals across the entire portfolio of product offerings.
- Assist in the development of an efficient visual art asset pipeline which allows for efficient, logically organized storage, and archival of assets and other intellectual properties.
Job skills & requirements:
- Has at least 15 years of professional art development/design experience in an individual or management position.
- Has strong visual design skills with the ability to take an idea from concept through to implementation.
- An accomplished visual designer with a wide range of skills across digital mediums.
- Strong technical skills in creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator), Sketch, Figma, Maya, 3D Studio, etc.
- Experience with Asset management tools such as Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, Git, Perforce, and similar.
- Experience with MacOS, iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Experience with communication and collaboration tools including Slack, Figma, Microsoft Teams, Discord, etc.
- Highly organized, natural problem-solver that can work as part of team to achieve lofty goals, and as an individual contributor to the success of multiple concurrent projects.
- Enjoys playing video and tabletop games and is an active gamer.