Company 3 Method Studios Inc is looking for an Assistant Colorist to join its team. This role will be located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Greater Atlanta Area
May 18, 2022
- Support Feature Colorists: Help support, color and display systems that enable colorists to perform efficiently and productively during sessions.
- New Technology Support: Help support new processes and maintain proficiency with evolving technical applications and trends with the company workflow.
- Quality Control: Maintain outstanding levels of oversight of deliverables manufactured within the feature finishing process.
- Teamwork: Collaborate and communicate with fellow colleagues to obtain job instructions and solutions in order to meet project deadlines.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The Assistant Colorist will bring previous knowledge and experience with the media/post-production industry. The Assistant Colorist will also bring detailed oriented skills and hands-on operator experience. This role will work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment. The Assistant Colorist will bring knowledge of the various flavors of color spaces, LUT applications and skills for color tracing, match grading and rendering.
- Resource Support: Operating DaVinici Resolve v17, Baselight or similar application, Barco 4K/2KP, Kinoton film projectors, DVS Clipster, Avid, Final Cut Pro, HDSR video machines and video routers.
- Color Support: Knowledgeable of the various flavors of color spaces (P3DCI, P3D65, XYZ …), LUT applications and skills for color tracing, match grading and rendering.
- Customer Service: Drive client supervised sessions; screenings, visual effects reviews and color-correction sessions as directed by colorist and/or production management.
- Quality Assurance: Detailed oriented with application and equipment settings. Thoroughly check all work for errors before content is distributed downstream.
- Minimum of 2 years employment with media/post-production industry
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on operator experience
- Ability to work overnight shift
- Ability to work overtime with little or no notice
- Ability to work on weekends, as necessary.
- Ability to work variable shifts, as necessary.
- Ability to work also work at Hollywood/Company 3 offsite location, as necessary.
Day, Evening, Overnight