To assist the Editors in delivering high-quality story telling by building of leicas, shot breakdown of leicas, organization of live action content and assembly edits of assigned episodes within agreed scope and in creative collaboration with the Editors.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Jan 25, 2023
Delivery: What you produce
• Editorial assistance in:
o Leicas assemblies and scene exports
o Preparation & Organization of Live Action camera media
o Animation assemblies
o Pickups and revisions
o Screener exports
o Episode preparation for Online and Post Audio
Measurements: How we measure it
• High quality, on schedule delivery of assigned episodes through all phases, within defined project scope
• Feedback from Editors, Post Production Coordinators, Post Production Supervisors
• Assembling leicas in Adobe Premiere.
• Organizing media clips in Adobe Premiere
• Generating scene exports for scene planning and animation.
• Assembling offline animation sequences.
• Cutting in revisions and pickups ensuring correct versions are in the sequence.
• Updating all trackers in a timely manner.
• Processing live action dailies (dependent on production)
• Exporting screeners from Premiere/Media Encoder for internal and client review.
• Preparing locked cuts for Post Audio and Online.
• Assisting the editor(s) with other editorial tasks as needed.
• A solid understanding of broadcast video technology, video formats, and the Post Production process.
• An understanding of the 2D animation pipeline and processes (desirable).
• Prior assistant editor or editor experience in longform TV/Film and/or animation productions.
• Strong knowledge of NLE software, primarily Adobe Premiere
• Basic Photoshop and After Effects skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Autodesk Shotgrid (desirable)