We are looking for an Assistant VFX Editor who reflects the production excellence and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
Dec 27, 2022
The Assistant VFX Editor is responsible for assisting with daily tasks and editorial work as requested by a Lead or Senior VFX Editor on a VFX project.
What You’ll Do
- Keep project’s edits up to date with the latest client turnovers and QCing daily department updates.
- Assist production and editorial teams to provide general editorial support; abbreviated cuts, updated sequences for internal and client reviews
- Assist with processing client turnovers and maintaining editorial databases
- Provide production and VFX departments with editorial reports and other editorial data
- Work on broader ILM company editorial projects, including, show archiving, marketing and award reels
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience with Avid Media Composer.
- Confident ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under tight schedules.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills