The Associate Art Director will help strategize creative planning, contribute to the design language of our programming and engineer solutions to improve build strategies for ESPN’s programming for live events & studio shows as well as the E+ platform.
Sep 08, 2022
• Create industry leading work through both direction and hands-on skillsets.
• Partner alongside creative leaders in Visual Storytelling to contribute towards the creative, new project development strategies, and improved workflows.
• Work with senior-level production partners on the brand evolution of our sports properties on both ESPN+ and our linear networks.
• Prepare and present creative to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist in building the digital infrastructure of our linear and digital design campaigns.
• Partner with groups across ESPN Creative Studio to properly engineer our work for successful collaboration and distribution of the creative.
• 5-10 years of professional experience working within a creative studio or media organization.
• Curiosity around shifting industry trends.
• Strong grasp of typography, composition, hierarchy, and balance.
• Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects) & Cinema 4D.
• Knowledge of 2D & 3D animation and motion theory.
• Proven project management skills with ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Reliable work-from-home setup with strong internet connection.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Important: Please ensure to include a link to your portfolio.