This role involves supporting the leader in planning and executing all periodic AOP goals, business and content targets and new strategic initiatives.
This role involves supporting the leader in planning and executing all periodic AOP goals, business and content targets and new strategic initiatives. The incumbent will work very closely with the channel business heads of Star Bharat, Kids& NGC, Hindi & English Movies, Jalsha, Jalsha Movies & Star Kiran as well as content owners across Hotstar verticals and other leadership members for the continuous monitoring of the content and its performance.
- Chief of staff role- Manage the office of the leader, the team working for the office and ensure delivery tracking across all business and content LOBs
- Collaborate with business heads of channels, content studio leads, head of analytics, office of the Country Manager, head of various central functions to ensure planning, tracking as well as consolidating of reports for sharing with India leadership as well as global
- To create key business presentations for top management on a recurring basis, highlighting content performance for the region
- To define, develop and manage relevant decks and dashboards to support business decision making.
- To lead any other special initiatives & projects as required by the leader
- Manage and develop a 2 member team to continuously deliver high quality output
- Adherence to agenda and goals set for Businesses- Star Bharat, Hindi Movies, Kids& NGC and Regional-East as well as Disney+Hotstar Content Studio in the year
- Delivering on the quality of inputs on all plans and reviews during the year
- Quality of new initiatives, collaboration, stakeholder management and team development
- MBA or equivalent (Tier I only) with 8-12 years of prior experience
- Relevant experience in content strategy, data analytics or management consulting in high growth consumer facing industries preferred.
- Content affinity as well as interest in entertainment business news and information
- High levels of relationship building & collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop and present complex data and interpretation
- Consumer insight and POV on content consumption