The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking a full time Associate Producer to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
- Books guests to appear on the show on a weekly basis
- Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town
- Assist Producer and delegate to Production assistants
- Involvement in all show day procedures
• Minimum 1 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program or other relevant entertainment experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
• Self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• 2 to 3 years experience in TV Production (including internships) preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills