Assistant Video Editor needed immediately for LXTV productions. Responsibilities will include editing 2-3 segments/week, sponsored integrations, sizzle reels, social media content and additional projects as needed.
Greater New York City Area
May 09, 2022
LXTV is a production unit within NBC Universal’s Owned Stations division. LXTV is responsible for producing and distributing cultural and lifestyle multiplatform programming. Programs include 1st Look, Open House, and George to the Rescue
Assistant Video Editor needed immediately for LXTV productions. Responsibilities will include editing 2-3 segments/week, sponsored integrations, sizzle reels, social media content and additional projects as needed. The Assistant Video Editor will assist and act as a backup to the Show Editor as needed. This is a hybrid work-from-home role. The Assistant Video Editor will also be required to act as Production Assistant during location shoots in New York City.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a deadline driven television production environment
- Working knowledge of editing software including Final Cut Pro X, Premiere and After Effects
- Proven story-telling skills
- Up to date on social media trends and platforms
- Must be willing to attend a minimum of one in-office day per week and assist on shoots as needed in New York City
- Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in television production, communications, journalism or liberal arts field preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X, Premiere and After Effects