SCAD Atlanta seeks an experienced associate producer for executive media who can utilize field and studio production skills as well as research and creative writing expertise to promote the president of SCAD, the university’s signature events, and its opportunities.
Greater Atlanta Area
Mar 03, 2022
In this full-time position, you will also support the supervising producer of executive media in the production of high-quality videos for SCAD social media initiatives, among other duties.
- Successful candidates are resourceful, self-motivated, and demonstrate the flexibility to handle last-minute schedule changes of the president’s office and SCAD esteemed guests.
- Candidates should have a mature, positive approach to requests and be adept at reacting with a sense of urgency while remaining calm.
- Excellent time-management skills are a must, as is the ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of art, pop culture, the entertainment industry and operational crew hierarchy, social media content creation, and concept pitching is strongly preferred, as is some experience with videography, audio, and editing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, television, film, or related discipline
- Valid driver’s license and at least one year of driving experience
- At least two years of on-set, on-location video production experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on limited notice
Day, Evening, Overnight