Write, edit and produce ESPN promos, sizzles, and recap videos to support ESPN Marketing.
The Associate Producer, Grande & Leonard will support brand campaign executions for most Marketing campaigns across Sports and Brand Properties. This individual will be experienced, knowledgeable, and well versed in understanding key facets of sports, marketing, social, how to develop a campaign, storyboard, design and execute across various platforms. A creative and strategic thinker, this person will be able to guide, serve and collaborate with key stakeholders across our business, with outside creative agencies, as well as working closely with internal and external production partners.
- Write, edit and produce ESPN promos, sizzles, and recap videos to support ESPN Marketing.
- Work and collaborate with applicable Sport and Brand teams as well as our Production, Programming and Media teams on assigned projects to ensure that the work is serving these “clients” effectively.
- Work to support Grande & Leonard Creative Directors, Senior Producers and Producers to ensure that all assigned work is creatively superlative, accurate and true to the larger tonality of the Brand.
- Bring fresh, innovative design and production ideas to the department; keep abreast of the latest promo styles and techniques.
- Attend live action shoots to provide support, guidance, efficiency and enhance creative quality.
- Minimum of 2 years of creative and production experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of sports.
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of the ESPN Brand and the market positioning and strategies of assigned properties.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a highly pressurized environment.
- Ability to work days, night, weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma, or equivalent