Responsible for assisting in gathering, writing and editing content for a program.
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Nov 07, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Works closely with producers to punch up segments
- Guide editors to enhance a segment’s look and feel
- Liaison with segment producers and marketing producers to ensure that all package elements are available and downloaded at the time of edit
- Maintain the edit schedule
- Assist Producers in finding sound bites and b-roll relevant to their packages
- Assist in photo searches as needed
- Frequently participate in creative brainstorming sessions to generate highly creative, unexpected and breakout ideas
- Execute time sensitive decisions
- Perform additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Passion for media and dynamic storytelling
- Writes clearly for television
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, high pressure, deadline and content driven and technology-intensive environment
- Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment.
- Must be a team player and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Must have solid social media experience and be well-connected
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communications or equivalent experience
- 2+ years broadcast experience is preferred.