Straight cut video and work with editors on cutting compelling video. Assist producers with desktop editing. Gather elements. Viewing all video and ensure quality before air. Explaining edit instructions in detail on script. Pitching story ideas (day-of, next day, futures).
Straight cut video and work with editors on cutting compelling video
Assist producers with desktop editing
Viewing all video and ensure quality before air
Explaining edit instructions in detail on script
Pitching story ideas (day-of, next day, futures)
• Must have a bachelor’s degree.
• Must have at least 2 years’ production experience.
• Must be proficient with Desktop editing.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Proficient editing with Avid.
• Ability to enterprise, research and plan stories.
• Thorough knowledge of current events, US politics,
geopolitics, foreign policy and history.
• Wide-range reader of news, including op-eds.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.