We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard.
Associate Producer, Originals, Peacock
The Associate Producer reports into the Sr. Writer / Producer
- Screen, log and sub-clip footage for Creative Directors, Writer/Producers and Preditors often under deadline
- Work closely with our Operations team to research pertinent information cross-functionally to inform the creative brief kickoff
- Facilitate video production by working with department coordinator to collect, organize and upload a high volume video assets and other source material for external creative vendors and various internal partners
- Perform quality control of all final video deliveries to ensure execution is as intended by the creative producers, and that tags, branding, captions, spelling and messaging within creative is curate and on- brand, checking that file names and technical specification are correct.
- Effectively communicate on-going workflow process with supervisor and other key personnel
- Edit video elements for partners, i.e., marketing, press, social, etc.
- Assist the team in ideating, creating, writing, and/or editing new promotional content, updating previously created promotion, with guidance of senior staff
- Along with Production Coordinator, maintain log of incoming and outgoing video assets and hard drives.
- Flag content, branding and technical concerns to supervisor and key production point people
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Basic writing, production, and video editing skills
- Minimum 2-4 years of creative, production or post production experience - Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn a variety of software apps; experience with the Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Premiere) preferred
- Experience with digital delivery/video asset management a plus
- Must be willing to work some overtime and travel when necessary
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- New York or Los Angeles based candidates
- A demonstrated interest in supporting a large creative and operations team; self-starter, problem-solver and extremely motived to collaborate with creative and production team members
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Exhibits diplomacy and cooperation: is organized, responsible, accurate, and able to work well under deadline.
- Team-oriented and ready to work hard on any task with enthusiasm and an interest in the outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; has a positive outlook when problem solving and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work as a team player with a flexible schedule.
- Able to track a high volume of loose ends and report issues to the appropriate parties; able to juggle multiple projects all with moving parts; works well under pressure
- Has patience to trouble-shoot issues from the technical to the mundane with a constant eye on quality control.
- Excellent communication skills – able to articulate issues with an eye toward successful resolution.
- Hard-working and committed to the high volume demands of post production
- Can observe processes and make suggestions to improve them to make the team better
- Flexible, can track priorities in a fast changing environment, and adjust as needed
- A fan of television, movies and pop culture a bonus