The Associate Producer, REACT Channel is a support role for the REACT team in every aspect of producing content for the flagship REACT Media Channel and its distribution platforms.
We’re seeking someone who’s overly passionate about digital content and creators on YouTube, Tiktok, and Snapchat. The ideal candidate is genuinely excited to keep up with the latest multi-platform trends, and is looking for an opportunity to make a name for themselves in the world of digital content creation. Responsibilities include researching content, pitching episode topics, writing scripts, prepping for shoots, interviewing on-camera talent, giving notes on edits, QCing projects, improving current show formats, and understanding how to engage the various REACT audiences on YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook.
This is a full time role and reports to the REACT Senior Producer. All production is completed in our Burbank studios.
- Identifying relevant topics to cover that drives high engagement
- Researching and writing scripts
- Working with editors and Producers to guide the creative vision with a focus on relevant editing style
- Managing the daily and weekly creative cadence schedules (working closely with Creative and Production teams)
- Proposing cast for the episodes you pitch
- Assist with the physical production of shoots, including interviewing talent
- Review and approve various assets, including graphics and thumbnails
- Quality control of final exports
- Working with the creative team to improve current shows, series and formats, as well as helping develop new formats
- Understanding why things succeed or fail on our respective platforms, and making adjustments as needed
- Maintains several ongoing projects at once while effectively managing time and responsibilities
- Must be a fan of digital creators and actively keep up with content every day
- A deep understanding of social platforms and audience behavior (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills. Be excited to bring creative thoughts to the table, bounce ideas off other team members, and collaborate with others
- Awareness of YouTube culture, internet culture, pop culture, memes, etc
- Ability to generate and maintain documentation and workflow for various projects
- Skilled with Google Workplace (Sheets, Pages, Docs, Slides, Calendar, Drive)
- Proactive creation and problem solving. Communicate with the creative and production teams on what resources are needed to do the job, and actively find your own
- Must be comfortable interviewing and guiding talent conversions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change to evolve with the company.