We are seeking a creative and data-driven Social Media Associate Producer to play an integral role in helping shape, grow and execute our social content strategy on Fandango/Vudu social platforms, as well as to provide support to the social media team of producers on posting, social listening and content creation.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, flexible, collaborative, has a love of movies, enjoys taking initiative, and has excellent writing and organizational skills.
In addition, this individual should have some experience in social media, creating and promoting content across social platforms, and the ability to translate audience insights into actionable content plans.
• Create and edit short-form original video content for TikTok, Instagram (Reels/Stories), Twitter, Facebook
• Edit and produce custom content, such as talent interviews, and original shows in a social-friendly format
• Collaborate with the social & design team in ideating new creative solutions and identifying trends in the digital space
• Detail-oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project and can independently prioritize your projects to meet deadlines
• Thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable creating videos quickly and efficiently from start to end - from sourcing content (online or from our long-form content) to putting on the finishing touches
• Comfortable speaking with talent and celebrities in a professional and engaging manner
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite, project set-up, and essential editorial workflows
• Experience with building original motion graphics or enhancing templates for assets such as lower-thirds, slates, image animations, and transitions
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly
• Attention to detail - demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously with a high level of remote communication
• 2+ years experience as a social video editor with an intermediate level of motion graphics
• Advanced Premiere Pro skills a plus
• FAST internet connection
• Video Editing skills a plus
• Graphic Design skills a plus
• Competent in Photoshop and After Effects a plus