The Audio and Music Producer will work closely with Executive Producers, Music Department, as well as composers and songwriters to accomplish all music and audio goals for Latin themed preschool animated series.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater New York City Area
Mar 15, 2022
- Collaborating with the Music Department to identify high-quality freelance composers and songwriters.
- Working closely with composers and songwriters to produce high-quality Latin-themed songs and underscore.
- Providing notes and feedback on music submissions and suggesting changes for instrumentation & vocals.
- Working with the Writing Team, reading scripts and drafting song briefs, while communicating Producer’s expectations of what songs should convey both musically and emotionally to enhance story.
- Overseeing vocal record sessions with talent, VO Director and Audio Engineer, while functioning as creative liaison for Writers and Executive Producers.
- Working with the Casting Department to identify acting talent as scripts require and ensuring all talent needs are met during vocal sessions.
- Working with editor on creation of episodic radio plays, including reviewing passes and providing notes.
- Tracking audio notes, script changes and necessary pickups during animatic and animation and communicating changes to vendor studio.
- Providing audio deliverables (radio plays, pickups, scratch vocals, song files, etc.) to vendor studio.
- Overseeing and leading Sound Design process.
- Working with vendor studio during all aspects of audio post-production.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Previous experience with music and audio production on long form animated series.
- Bilingual English/Spanish with Spanish written and verbal proficiency strongly considered.