Events DC: This position would report to the AV Manager for the Entertainment and Sports Arena (ESA), and support all AV components at the new ESA on behalf of Events DC. This position would be a part-time employee of Events DC, on an as needed basis.
Audio / Music / Sound
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Washington, District Of Columbia
Feb 25, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment.
- Collaborate with AV Manager to support, produce and execute any events held at the ESA.
- Serve as Producer of in-house video board show, when necessary.
- Supervise technical crew on the day of the event and ensure adherence to HR processes.
- Serve as AV expert in support of Events DC for any outside events in the ESA.
- Serve as Tech Manager for events that would occur at the ESA. This would include: fixing any broken equipment, when possible; set-up video and audio gear in support of events; set-up, operate, and troubleshoot all equipment, devices, and systems; ensure all equipment is fully operational, repair/clean when necessary.
- Assist and instruct crew, guests, and customers regarding proper usage/operation of AV equipment.
- 2-3 years of experience as a producer/Tech Manager for events and sporting events.
- 2-3 years of experience with the operation of professional AV and Broadcast equipment in a video board control room.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an Arena and Stadium setting.
- Extensive knowledge of AV systems, lighting, video boards, audio equipment, production equipment and lighting.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a control room as a: Producer, Director, TD, Graphics Operator, Replay Operator, Audio Operator, Playback Operator, Engineer, Video Shader, or Camera Operator.