Generates background designs, overlays, underlays, shadow and color guides, floor plans and any other background-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and quality of show is met.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 25, 2022
- Review script for backgrounds needed at handout of show.
- Complete all rough, revised and final designs necessary within assigned deadlines.
- Resolve design problems with creative supervisors.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate progress of work to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure all artwork is properly backed up and saved appropriately.
- Ensure all shipping materials are prepared and ready on time.
- Be available for questions until your department’s shipment is complete.
- If required, generate multiple views of environment and specific elements within it.
- Assist with special projects.
- If applicable, make special shadow and color indications.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
- Strong background design skills.
- Relevant drawing experience necessary.
- Thorough understanding of perspective.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask a plus.
- BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work Experience highly desired.