Successful, nationally syndicated daytime television talk show “The Steve WIlkos Show” is looking for a enthusiastic, focused, creative and curious entry level candidate to serve as Booking Production Assistant.
Jun 23, 2022
Millions tune into “The Steve Wilkos Show” every day and we are seeking to expand our production team. The Booking Production Assistant works in seamless collaboration with the Producer and Associate Producer in finding great stories for the show.
This is a Run of Show position.
- Book guests for show production each week
- Pitch evocative show topics to Associate Producer and Producer
- Research show topics utilizing social media and news platforms
- Conduct in-depth research and pre interviews on a wide variety of topics
- Work with show guests with travel and while they are in town for taping.
• Minimum of 1 year of TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships) or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Experience booking conflict topics a plus
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills