Techwood Studios: Assist with studio camera setup, and tear down, and any number of other camera department production-related tasks as needed.
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 04, 2023
Techwood Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we’re always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you’re a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you’re available to work on a temporary basis, we’d love for you to apply.
Your Role Accountabilities…
Production Assistant: Various duties as needed for the camera operators on set or in the production office. Assist with studio camera setup, and tear down, and any number of other camera department production-related tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Experience…
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment
- At least two years of camera and production experience
- Please provide a credits list of all Production work for film or television