The Page Program has assignments within numerous departments in the Broadcast Center.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to: audience management, researching stories, ingesting news, tape
logging, coordinating scripts, assigning closed captioning, selecting footage, organizing/distributing
tapes, performing clerical duties, and assisting staff members. Duties vary in each department and
placement is at the sole discretion of the head of the program.
- Provide audience management, acting as Key Page and Fireguard for Broadcast Center GMO productions
- Managing archival requests in the CWD tape library
- Logging daily press conferences for Evening News
- Coordinating transportation as well as the arrival and departure of CTM and SATMO guests
- Providing CBS Sports Network in scheduling commercials during live broadcasts
- Assisting in the Page Office
- Efficient, adaptable, flexible
- Consummate professional
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate personal motivation
- Computer skills
- Knowledge/passion for journalism/production/entertainment
Bachelors degree in a communications/production-related field
Hiring Salary Range: $15.00 - 15.50.