CBS Sports Network is looking for a part-time Office Services Assistant to support our office administrative team.
CBS Sports Network is looking for a part-time Office Services Assistant to support our office administrative team with duties such as handling mail, answering phones, operating office equipment, ordering and restocking supplies as needed, and backing up the reception desks. The Office Services Assistant will work closely with corporate facilities, building security, and other service providers and will report to the Manager of Office Services and Planning.
This person will be scheduled to work 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday).
We’re looking for a thorough and dependable employee who will carry out the tasks above as well as:
- Sort, distribute, and keep a log of incoming and interoffice mail.
- Assist in processing express and overnight shipments.
- Assist with trouble shooting technical problems with copiers.
- Stock, organize, and clean supply rooms and pantries.
- Conference room set up and clean up, including the monitoring of conference room schedules.
- Assist with moving boxes
- Preparing offices and workstations for new hires.
- Assist with general appearance of office, including walking around, compiling checklists for maintenance issues, and placing maintenance requests with the facilities and building management
- Other administrative responsibilities as requested
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of office administrative related work.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail positive attitude.
- Positive presence and interpersonal skills to work efficiently with internal and external people.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Professional judgment and emotional maturity to work effectively under pressure, busy schedules and tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands,
- Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and internal systems.