Want to be a part of our Design/VFX Team that supports Turner Sports? Read on!
We are offering a full-time termed Freelance opportunity to an enthusiastic, creative, and talented Maya Artist who is comfortable with pushing boundaries, while understanding how to drive the creative image of our brands through the use of CGI techniques. NBA, MLB, NHL, Bleacher Report – these are some of the properties you’d be working on each and every day.
- Act as a trusted contributor to our Sports partners throughout the entire project lifecycle – ideation and production through final delivery
- Articulate concepts visually with multiple options and personal perspective
- Show originality by providing unique solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
- Work independently to achieve objectives and design components of projects
- Maintain stewardship of project's look, tone and feel
- Demonstrate risk taking and innovation to push creative skills
- Work effectively with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Producers
- Provide exceptional work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects
- Flexibility to put in the work during off hours at times
- Demo reel/website of current work
- Demonstrate expertise in CG digital content creation tools, including Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, along with corresponding third-party plug-ins. Familiarity and/or ability with Substance Painter/Designer is a plus, as is SideFX Houdini and Arnold renderer.
- 2-6 years in a related field preferable, with at least two years of relevant experience in fast-paced environment
- Strong command of composition, color theory, and design thinking
- In-depth knowledge of cameras and cinematography
- Ability to develop and articulate a design concept and demonstrate creative thinking with a clear design process
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs, directions, or production timelines
- Knowledge of file formats received and/or delivered back to edit
- received and/or delivered back to edit
- Knowledge of motion techniques, animation, and filmmaking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a passion and drive for excellence
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, high performing team environment
- Awareness of the entertainment and sports broadcast industry
Creative thinking is a must, as is experience with executing with a refined aesthetic and demonstrating a strong ability to create clean, elegant, and contemporary work based off style frames and creative briefs.