Falcon's Creative Group: The CG Asset Intern must have a strong passion for computer animation and visual effects as they relate to the themed attraction and special venues industries.
Orlando, Florida Area
Apr 04, 2022
This role is ideal for candidates with strong organizational & communication skills and a willingness to learn about new technologies applicable to our field.
· Create clean and efficient hard surface and organic 3D models at varying levels of detail in Maya.
· Create efficient UV maps, textures and shaders.
· Accomplish tasks within the guidelines and structures set up by supervisors.
· Learn new software and workflow as the industry adapts and changes.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
· Experience with Maya.
· Experience with Substance Painter.
· A mind for both artistic and technical workflows.
· Great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes. Listening to the supervisors and managers.
· Deadline oriented – Able to manage and organize work so they meet all deadlines and can adjust when changes happen.
· Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, and objectives), and policies and procedures.
· Must possess a valid driver's license.
· Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America.
· Will not require Falcon's Treehouse, LLC to commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
· Experience with UDIM workflows a plus.
· Experience with ZBrush or Mudbox is a plus.
· Experience with 3D CAD software is a plus.
· Experience with Unreal Engine/Unity a strong plus.
· Experience in Redshift shader development is a strong plus.
· Able to work in other CG departments is a strong plus.