Halon Entertainment: We are seeking talented and enthusiastic lighting artists with a creative and technically proficient approach to lighting environments based on personal vision and provided reference.
Apr 11, 2022
The ideal candidate is someone with an understanding of real-time and pre-rendered lighting principles. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of basic lighting principles and ability to mimic established lighting setup
- Ensure aesthetic continuity is maintained across all deliverables
- Generate final renders for approval
- Knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects is a bonus
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine is preferred – all lighting assignments will utilize Unreal Engine
- Previous professional experience in character lighting
- Experience in Unreal Engine and Perforce (p4v) or willingness and capability to learn
- Must possess a strong sense of composition, color, lighting, perspective, and scale
- Knowledge of roto, paint, keying, clean-up, and color correction is preferred
- A strong team player who takes direction and constructive feedback well is integral to this position
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to complete tasks on tight deadlines and work in a very fast paced environment