Madison Square Garden Entertainment:
The Colorist (Project Hire) role will work as an artist applying color at various stages from dailies processing through VFX and into final DI and delivery.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 03, 2022
This position requires a collaborative, hands-on artist who can work as an integrated member of a team developing test content for the MSG Sphere.
What will you do?
- Develop and apply color looks from dailies to delivery.
- Create and manage color projects.
- Render to Sphere spec and QC deliverables.
- Manage round trip from editorial to color.
- Actively collaborate with department heads, artists and crew from the capture, editorial, VFX and creative teams.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 6 years experience in coloring and digital imagery across a variety of content including film, advertising and commercials.
- Knowledge in ACES color workflows, custom camera color pipelines and DI processing techniques.
- Expert level mastery of color correction and conform in Resolve.
- Experience with a wide range of camera raw and metadata formats.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take criticism, and work under high pressure with tight deadlines while maintaining team cohesion.
- Previous experience as Colorist of live action films, cinema, experiences – ideal candidate has color background on LED surfaces from post to mastering.