Flex :Type Hybrid The Compositor combines live action and computer generated elements into visual effects shots that realise the vision and creative direction of the client and Visual Effects Supervisor.
London, United Kingdom
Jul 13, 2022
The Compositor is ultimately responsible for the aesthetic integrity and technical quality of the final image delivered to the client.
What You'll Do
- Together with the Compositing Supervisor and Visual Effects Supervisor, evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots;
- Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process, including: 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements, and colour grading on moderately difficult to difficult shots;
- Maintain the overall look, colour balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work;
- Ability to work collaboratively with Artists from other disciplines.
What We're Looking For
- BA in Computer Graphics or equivalent experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to write Nuke scripts and/or plugins is a plus
- Python and/or C++ experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Nuke
- Strong aesthetic skills in judging photo-realism and colour
- Strong sense of composition, colour and design
- Familiarity with using Unix systems