WarnerMedia seeks a Computer Graphics Associate for the Effects-Creative Serv-TStudios department.
Want to be a part of our Design/VFX Team that supports Turner Sports? Read on! We are offering a full-time opportunity to an enthusiastic, motivated, and talented Associate CG Artist. Working with the award-winning Turner Sports’ creative team, you will be trusted to collaborate on sports projects; to elevate concepts through independent thinking, strategic perspective, and inspirational design, and will support brands such as NBA, MLB, NHL, Bleacher Report - each and every day.
The WarnerMedia Studios Associate program is a termed three-year program where selected candidates are challenged to grow as digital artists through the development of creative, technical, and soft skills.
- Act as a trusted contributor to our Sports partners throughout the entire project lifecycle – ideation and production through final delivery
- Concept, design and execute creative assets in support of our Sports partners
- Collaborate with fellow craftspeople in Sound Design, Editorial and Design/VFX
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed
- Show originality by providing unique solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
- Manage personal and project time frames and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Demonstrate risk taking and innovation and push skills by looking for creative opportunities in each task
Creative thinking and experience with the foundations of CG design are a must, as are color and motion theory, typography, graphic design, and layout.
- Demo reel of current CG work
- Relevant experience in fast-paced environment, TV post-production preferred
- Solid generalist skills in tools such as Maya, VRay and Substance Painter
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Creative flair for visual storytelling
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines
- Meticulous organization and categorizing skills
- Ability to prep material per a designer’s instructions
- Ability to work with a team
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Time management skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed