Using draw overs, animatics and other visual reference, you will work closely with the Animation Director, Animation Supervisors and your team to complete shots in accordance with the story.
London, United Kingdom
Nov 09, 2022
Along with your character animation skills you’ll bring the characters to life with your strong knowledge of 2D and 3D animation principles. The animation team culture and environment is hugely important at our company so being capable of working with your peers in a big team and taking direction well is a must. It’s also required that all our animators have the ability to anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Proven experience within an animation department (Feature Animation or VFX).
- Show understanding of anatomy, perspective and composition, strong drawing skills an asset.
- Demonstrate knowledge of timing, posing, acting and storytelling techniques.
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyse 3D form.
- Well versed in the principles of animation
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Highly motivated.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction