Halon Entertainment is seeking an Associate Technical animator to work on a multi-functional team to support current show productions.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 13, 2022
You will be joining the technical animation team in supporting animators by creating rigs for characters, props and vehicles, as well as developing the pipeline for the entire cinematic production.
- Work with animators and modelers to create functional rigs for animation.
- Help resolve technical issues regarding rigs, animation, and Unreal Engine workflow.
- Work according to lead-established priorities.
- Provide proactive support and tool development to animators.
- Develop tools that create an easier and more efficient animation pipeline.
- Identify and communicate alternative technologies and/or techniques.
- Work with team members to achieve communal goals.
- Organize your own daily work and participate in sprint and retrospective planning sessions.
- Proficient in Maya.
- Working knowledge of UE4/UE5.
- Capable in rig creation and implementation.
- Able to troubleshoot rigs and animation files.
- Determination to find a solution to technical problems.
- Can receive instruction well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Python and PyMel.
- Knowledge of methods for transferring animation between software packages.
- Passionate about the entertainment industry.