The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for EVP, Chief Distribution Officer. In addition to general administrative work, the Executive Assistant will support calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, preparation of meeting materials and presentations, and tracking of deliverables.
Greater New York City Area
Nov 01, 2023
The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for EVP, Chief Distribution Officer. In addition to general administrative work, the Executive Assistant will support calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, preparation of meeting materials and presentations, and tracking of deliverables. The Executive Assistant will ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with other Executives and Assistants in the department, but also on a wider basis with internal and external support staffs. The ideal candidate for this role is driven, organized, and professional.
- Manage and maintain executive calendars, assist in meeting preparation, conference room setup, and schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, teleconferences. Attend and take notes as applicable.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when appropriate
- Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management, agents, studio executives, executive producers, creative talent, etc.
- Implement administrative systems and procedures including answering and directing phone calls, opening and distributing mail, typing correspondence, maintaining department documents, providing a range of support functions for EVP and the department, as needed
- Arrange domestic and international travel as needed
- Prepare expense reports & departmental invoices, including coding, scanning, and reconciling; experience with Concur or other expense system preferred
- Develop processes that simplify, automate, and add reliability to all departmental procedures
- Create and maintain department’s database and key spreadsheets
- Prepare PowerPoint and other materials for department meetings and presentations
- Work with the Office Services and IT team to maintain office supplies and expedite technology requests
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion for all conversations, meetings, and documents
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of experience supporting executive level leaders at SVP+ level
- Strong computer skills including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Excellent organization, time, and project management skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and previous experience working with senior executives
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work proactively in a fast paced, high volume, creative and deadline-oriented environment with appropriate time-management and prioritization, and close attention to detail
- Experience supporting an executive in the entertainment industry a plus
- A passion for entertainment and pop culture a plus
Compensation: $70,000 - $85,000