NEP GROUP: Setting up, operating and de-rigging AV equipment.
Audio / Music / Sound
Live Event / On Location Services
Jul 28, 2022
- Setting up, operating and de-rigging AV equipment.
- Liaising with our clients at Live events.
- Preparing, building and dismantling LED screens.
- Demonstrate flexibility and mobility consistent with the needs of the business.
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of equipment and vehicles that has been allocated to them for carrying out their duties
- Any other ad-hoc duties associated with the function of your position
Quality Management System Responsibilities
- Comply with Company’s Quality Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document Information/completing department forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply our quality policy statements in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving company company objectives
- Ensure that the needs and requirements of company’s internal staff and customers are understood and delivered.
- Help develop and improve the company’s internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
- 5 years working as a technician in a live event environment.
- Good knowledge of digital audio consoles.
- Strong experience with video technology- projection, LED, and video mixers.
- Good basic knowledge of IP networks and PC/Mac operating systems.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Full clean driving license