Our Previs artists are visual storytellers, skilled at using Maya and AfterFX to communicate creative ideas.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 09, 2023
Our Previs artists are visual storytellers, skilled at using Maya and AfterFX to communicate creative ideas. They are flexible, detail-oriented and capable of turning out high volumes on tight deadlines.
- Advanced experience in character animation in Maya.
- Knowledge of how to create and manipulate light sets to simulate cinematic film techniques.
- Strong understanding of cinematography and a keen eye for shot composition.
- Background in general 3D. Simple modelling/texturing tasks would sometimes be required.
- Experience using 2D cards to sell elaborate VFX quickly in Maya and AfterFX.
Nice to Have
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Creative problem solver and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining high-quality results.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as alone.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
The base salary range for this full-time, permanent position is $ 108,000 to $145,000.