Our client is a collective of tech founders who have a unique understanding of the challenges we face in the industry, but also of the unique advantages we can bring. We’re here to identify, support, and encourage the building of the next billion dollar businesses. Through our annual programming, including tech conferences, a virtual summit and a growing digital Membership, we aim to normalize founders through education, promotion and funding.
You believe in entrepreneurs. You’re resourceful, energetic, independent thinking, and can quickly build great relationships. You embrace the excitement of long term strategic planning but understand the devil is in the details...
We are looking for a strong leader to work closely with our Executive Leadership Team to turn ideas & strategy into flawless execution and enable our events & experiences to take us to our next stage of growth. You will be a thought partner on all production matters, including but not be limited to, event and content planning, production and execution. It’s also key that this person has the soft skills and judgment to quickly understand the climate and engagement of the organization, then be able to build tools, processes and systems to strengthen and accelerate the team.
- Manage in person or virtual projects across company products, programs & events; work across marketing, sales and production departments to ensure clear communication, alignment and accurate execution
- Work closely with Customer Success Coordinator to support Sponsor deliverables
- Work closely with Brand Representatives to align brand standards of excellence with production capabilities & resources
- Lead the creation and governance of a project management system and drive adoption across all departments
- Manage intake forms for project briefs if necessary
- Lead project briefs during All-hands meetings and direct each department or team member to create tasks under the appropriate project and due date
- Send out reminders when tasks are overdue by responsible parties and alert when more support is needed on a project
Event Marketing Support
- Liase with event marketing resources & community partners to build awareness and ticket sales
- Develop marketing collateral from templates - e.g. Speaker cards, Sponsor posts, etc.
- Share marketing collateral across social media channels
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating with ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who has a track record executing quickly on complex projects with overlapping deadlines. You can confidently work independently in a fast-paced environment without losing focus on the big picture
- Stellar Project Management skills: highly organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate needs to be able to plan a successful game plan with realistic deadlines and can spot typo’s two seconds after receiving a document.
- Extensive events and conference planning experience. You will serve as point person for all internal production of event driven activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
The employer is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.