We are seeking an experienced full-time Project Coordinator to work with Management, Sales, Operations, and Clients. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating of project activities.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Aug 25, 2023
We are seeking an experienced full-time Project Coordinator to work with Management, Sales, Operations, and Clients. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating of project activities. Communication of critical dates, tasks, and activities to the Project Manager and all stake holders is key to this position. The ideal candidate could be a person with similar experience in project management / coordination with strong Microsoft office skills. This position is on-site Monday through Friday at our Dallas facility. Overtime this could turn into a possible hybrid position.
Key duties include:
- Plan, create, and coordinate all production schedules on jobs
- Maintain current job plans and specifications
- Coordinate the procurement process of materials, supplies, and services
- Participate / conduct weekly project coordination meetings
- Coordinate travel for Project manager, scheduling of manpower and subcontractors
- Create, maintain, and distribute various reports for projects
- Previous project coordinating / management experience preferred
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel / Word / MS Project / Power Point)
- Degree preferred but will consider a combination of work experience and education
- Organizational management and communication skills are key to this position both internally and externally