Our client is a fast-growing, fresh-thinking agency looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Oct 07, 2022
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong and diverse portfolio that demonstrates an eye for modern design trends.
- Is able to merge client preferences with best-in-class design to create winning solutions.
- Can lead design concepting in projects ranging from standard banners and spec work for client to website design and brand identities.
- Takes direction well and implements feedback from a Creative Director and/or client.
- Has the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Brings excitement in using creativity and design to solve business problems.
- Concept and help in leading the design process across various client projects.
- Collaborating with the Associate Creative Director and team to ensure we meet the design needs of our clients.
- Maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery, appropriately communicating with supervisor and ensuring alignment on design and the strategic thinking behind it.
- Design client websites (not inclusive of Front-end Development work).
- Assist with designing of presentations and marketing materials.
- Ability to deliver client-facing work in a timely manner.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Work in collaboration with the ACD to develop all internal and external graphic design needs.
- Manage all design related projects to ensure quality and ensure client success.
- 3-5 years of experience either at an agency, freelancing, or working client-direct.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a team environment.
- Extensive experience and expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (CS5).
- A robust portfolio showcasing stellar design work.
- Agency or client-direct experience preferred.
You’ll be surrounded by an energetic, go-big or go-home team that’s changing the culture of working in an agency. There’s no cutthroat stuff here … we like each other and we’re eager to get to the next level and are willing to put in the work. We are looking for someone who is on the cutting edge of design trends and wants to find an environment to succeed and help our clients grow. If you’re seeking a work-life balance but still want to be in the trenches of the advertising world, we want to hear from you.