ABC57 in South Bend, Indiana, is seeking a Content Creator. The storyteller we are looking for must have a superior ability to develop, research, write, shoot, produce and edit at least two to three stories per day.
Sep 07, 2022
- Receives assignment or evaluates news leads and news tips to develop storylines.
- Adheres to storytelling standards of the newsroom.
- Shoots video and still photos to illustrate stories.
- Gives live reports from the site of the event or mobile broadcast unit.
- Write and produce quality news stories for multiple media platforms.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for job, if not currently employed by Weigel Broadcasting Co.
- Candidates must have the ability to tell great stories through words, pictures, and editing.
- Must be able to use social media to help drive viewers to coverage.
- They should work well with people in a highly energetic environment.
- He or she may be required to work early mornings or late night shifts.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and a hard worker with a great attitude.
- Computer literacy required including newsroom computer systems.
- Videography and non-linear editing experience preferred.
- He or she must have a valid driver's license and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you have what we are looking for, please apply with your resume, cover letter, and a link to your demo reel.