Expressway Cinema Rentals: As Content Producer, you will be responsible for organizing and having input on the strategy, content creation and execution of Expressway’s marketing initiatives across multiple locations.
Contact: Andre Mejia
Expressway Cinema Rentals is a leading photo, film and video equipment rental house with multiple locations in Philadelphia and Upstate New York. We are dedicated to enabling the creative community with greater capabilities by bringing new and innovative technologies into the market, providing an advanced level of creative support, and building lasting relationships with all of our customers. Expressway is an encompassing infrastructure solution with experienced technical staff in each department, high end camera and lighting equipment, pre-loaded trucks and vans, state of the art production facilities and a catered host of services.
Expressway is currently seeking to fill the position of Content Producers at our Philadelphia Headquarters. We are looking for someone who is a reliable, self-starter to join our rapidly growing team. As Content Producer, you will be responsible for organizing and having input on the strategy, content creation and execution of Expressway’s marketing initiatives across multiple locations. You will be expected to be proactive and involved in the development, innovation and improvement of Expressway’s advertising and marketing capabilities. Must be comfortable collaborating, delegating and keeping our team on track, but just as often, must be willing to take the lead, do the work, and be the authority. The ideal candidate has an intuitive understanding of marketing strategy, photography, graphic design and can apply those skills to effectively communicate Expressway’s brand and culture.
Expressway is looking for a creative self-starter who is committed to becoming an integral part of the Expressway brand. The Content Producer will work under the supervision of the Communications Manager and in hand with our Marketing Committee. Our staff is a creative, motivated, and inclusive group, and we hope to fill this position with an equally passionate, hard-working individual.
The Content Producer should have a strong background in product photography, graphic design, video production, and possess strong communication and coordinating abilities. A portfolio will be required. An understanding of current social media trends and post optimization is a strong plus. Expressway is a rapidly growing company, so there is potential to grow and develop your role here to align with your own goals. Our staff is a creative and inclusive group, and we hope to fill this position with an equally passionate and hard-working individual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Committee to develop and administer a proactive strategy of Expressway’s campaigns and initiatives.
- Conceptualize content, and coordinate campaigns to grow brand recognition across our platforms and increase engagement with our audience.
- Coordinate initiatives, maintain deadlines and designate do-outs. Keep us on track.
- Design & create assets for video, print, social media, branding, advertising & merch.
- Manage social media platforms and monitor engagement with our audience.
- Research social media trends and develop best practices across platforms.
- Be an ambassador, engage the creative community, understand our customer base and be involved in a way that draws people in and makes them feel welcome.
- Learning about and understanding our business, staff, inventory and industry will be critical to engaging our audience effectively.
- Facilitate routine check-ins and coordinate with departments in Philadelphia and New York to capture product images and topics to feature on social media and blog.
- Continuous improvement: Research marketing and design standards and monitor pertinent industry and professional content.
- Coordinate marketing and promotion of internal and external events, collaborating with outside organizations and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design or Film/Video Communications, or 4 years relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a professional content producing role
- Strong visual content creation or product photography experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, copywriting experience is preferred
- Experience in growing a brand’s following and engagement on multiple social platforms and accounts
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Graphic Design experience is required
- Design/Photo Portfolio submission
- Customer service background is a plus
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Film Industry knowledge and/or familiarity with lighting and camera equipment is a plus
If interested please email your resume and portfolio.